Enterprise Content Management
Tired of seeing loads of overflowing from your filing cabinets? Let’s make it “PAPER-LIGHT”! That’s where OnBase by Hyland comes in. Hyland’s enterprise content management (ECM) solution, OnBase, is one of the most flexible and comprehensive ECM products on the market today. Collaborating with Onbase by Hyland, we help you to capture, process, access, integrate, measure, and store your contents. That’s what our ECM can do for you.
Solutions as unique as your organization
With OnBase, it’s easy to design solutions that meet your organization’s specific needs. OnBase is modular by design, allowing you to tailor your solutions to your exact requirements. The six categories listed below will help you understand the breadth and depth of the OnBase product.
OnBase speeds up processes and reduces costs by capturing important information into one system; managing data, documents and processes; integrating with your existing systems; providing instant access to everyone who needs it; giving visibility into your processes and system performance and securely storing, protecting and destroying your information.
Providing employees with a complete view of information
OnBase automates your processes, manages your important business content in one secure location and works with your other applications to deliver your information whenever – and wherever – you need it.
Once you have your information under control, you have visibility into the status of processes, documents and information while also supporting retention requirements.
Streamline processes, positively impact your bottom line
By utilizing OnBase, your organization:
Improves your level of service
- Allows customers, constituents and students to complete forms and make requests online
- Provides real-time visibility into the status of requests, transactions and orders
- Reduces time spent searching for documents and information
- Reduces operating costs
- Speeds processes by automating predictable decisions and providing useful tools to manage all surrounding tasks, activities and case work
- Increases productivity by providing instant access to content and processes from anywhere, even a mobile device
- Eliminates the costs of printing, shipping and storing paper by electronically capturing content
- Minimizes risk
- Allows easy enforcement of your security policies, controls access and tracks activities
- Facilitates reporting and auditing of required and missing information
- Automates retention and records management requirements