Scope and concept definition:
- Documentation of Business Process and Workflow
- Conduct BPR and ensure that all requirement needed are properly documented.
- Conduct and Lead End User Training and provide proper documentation.
- Meets and interacts with clients as needed for any of the following: software upgrade and enhancements, trainings (both onsite and via remote), change request and others.
- Spearheads the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and provide necessary technical documentations
- Monitors, controls, tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications by writing detailed procedures for permanent records and for the purpose of training
- Prepares necessary technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing available information and trends
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Knowledgeable in Unified Modeling Language (UML) and/or Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Knowledgeable in Agile Methodology and ERD.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing task and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attentiveness to detail.